Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hi there everyone!!

Hello friends...

I decided it was time...I have been "threatening" to start a blog, and I have done it. This blog will be nothing more than my thoughts, rants, beliefs, frustrations, observations, and "opinions" on the world around us. I hope you will follow along and comment back - agree, disagree, question, argue, suggest, comments, and any other responses you may have are requested. The only thing I ask is this...

Remember - this is MY OPINION. I am not an "all-knowing" person nor will I ever claim to be. I will give (or as some of you will call it - "spew") my opinion and thoughts freely. I ENCOURAGE you to respond freely. My rule to myself is to remember, just as I am entitled to my opinion, you are entitled to yours. I may disagree - and I will tell you that, along with WHY I disagree - but it does not mean I am saying you are "wrong." If we can remember that for each other, this will go wonderfully!

I guess that is it for the opener. Tune back in later for my first run!!

Tony

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! This is amazing to let yourself go and get everything out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know.. I just disagree with this whole post and I'll tell you why...

    Wait, it isn't time for that yet. I'll hold my comment for later.

    Nice to see that you'll get your musings out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tony, a. pat had never seen, read, or located a BLOG before!!! HOWEVER . . .
    " Respect for Those Willing to Share their Beliefs and Opinions and Stand Up To Be Counted "

    ReplyDelete